Sunday, May 10, 2009

Real Talk!

Switched the style up, life is good, so my poetry gotta reflect that!


All you sexy ladies out there, enjoy!


I could kneel in your church all day

I've got you against the wall in the hall way

I go slow

we don't want the neighbours to know

But I cant resist

I pin you by your wrists

The Painting on the wall begins to shake

We hear footsteps now, I guess the neighbours are awake!

But its 3 am

We still got a lot to go

Its Friday night

This ends Sunday tho

I throw you on the bed,

You're body, a book just waiting to be read;

I turn the pages from head to toe,

But my favourite parts in the middle, thought I'd let you know;

I bow my head, to confess,

My temple walls are made of flesh!

My tongues on fire, it's dying to taste

You feel it as I flick the pages just below your waist;

I lift my head up after the jobs been done,

No breaks, Round 2, Our bodies melt into one;

I take my time, your worth my whole night,

Look at you, blind men crave sight!

You're the one I've been saving for,

We're unrestrained, the bed's broken, now we're on the floor;

The carpet leaves little marks all over you,

Though nothing compared to your nails and what they do

I see a glare, it's the morning sun,

You get too tight! I come undone;

But I crave more, Round 3

I guess it's just the woman in you,

that brings out the man in me

Hours pass by like minutes

When I'm in you, I have no limits

Take it all, take it deep

I see your toes curl into your feet

I feel you shake, it's an eruption!

It's the finest moment of my seduction..

The next morning we simply glow

To think, All this because of a simple 'hello'?

But it's back to reality

You're with him, not with me

Now it's time to let you go

Back to your man, our secret he will never know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home